Warehouse Order SelectorApply Now
Superior Beverage has an excellent full-time opportunity in our operations/warehouse department. We are currently looking for a full-time Night Warehouse Associate/Order Selector. Shift runs Monday afternoon through Friday night approximately 1 pm to 9 pm.This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for physically picking cases of beer onto pallets prepared for retail delivery while using a standing pallet truck. Warehouse Associates are developed and mentored to become familiar with the operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive Pay! Your hourly rate can range from $XX.XX to $XX.XX/hour, depending on previous experience. Monthly cell phone allowance. Eligible for overtime.
• Weekly Paychecks!
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays!
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, 401k match and more!
• Safety Incentives!
• Employee Referral Program
• Be at least 18 years of age or older
• Frequently required to lift and/or move up to (50) lbs. for package product and up to (165) lbs. for keg product
• Must be able to work holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must have a cell phone with data capability.
• Previous beverage industry experience preferred but not necessary.